Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Movie Minute


Crazy? You mean LIKE A FOX!


I'm seeing Lions for Lambs tomorrow night. It's a radio thing, free passes, etc. Should be good. I still think Tom Cruise is the Devil though. That would make a cool T-Shirt..."Tom Cruise is the Devil" and there can be a picture of him torturing Katie Holmes...or you can just look at Paparazzi pics of the *ahem* happy couple.





Ok so I am straying dangerously into gossip territory. I'm sure I have some actual things to say...oh yeah like how 20th Century Fox has officially announced the new X Files movie (woot) and that the big players better get their ties straight and start paying the writers what they deserve or well, I can't review any decent movies!!! (Writers in Hollywood are on STRIKE...like...duh)

Ok straying into goss territory again, Shia LeBouf was arrested. WTF?!?!? My golden boy...NOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! He was drunk in a pharmacy. Seriously, if he starts with the Britney I will find his ass and smack it...um...I mean him! There he is, with a big part in Indy 4 and what does he do? Let us all down that's what! On some off chance that his drunkenness reads this, Shia please, in the name of all that is holy and has a cult-like following, get it together man!


Cheese!

Having said that, I am still waiting on an answer from the several hundred letters to Oprah that I sent titled 'Why I need to meet Shia'. (That was a joke, kinda)

Tonight I watched "The 40 Year Old Virgin". I could watch Paul Rudd all day. Seth Rogan is also quite awesome and Steve Carell is less lame in this film than in his other roles. I have to say this gets funnier with each viewing. The ad-lib is gold! Gold I tell you! GOOOLD.

Just for something totally random, here is Brandon Hardesty who is now famous and in a movie with William H Macy, thanks to Youtube. This is one of his best re-enactments!








No comments: