Saturday, December 1, 2007

The New York Times...On Youtube?



That's right! I discovered this the other day while just randomly clicking, as I often do.


The famous New York Times has their very own Youtube channel.


They've just started doing this amazing series of videos called "Screentest". Witness Natalie Portman, Joseph Gordon Levitt and Marion Cotillard talk about their lives in a candid and enjoyable black and white video mimicked after the famous Hollywood screen test.


My favourite is Marion, which you can watch below. She is precious and she talks about E.T. which won me over immediately. All the videos are great though and I hope they do more soon.





Make sure you check out this video too with Leo doing virtually the same thing...




Oh and there are some pretty sweet tech videos etc on there too...




No comments: