Friday, January 4, 2008

Mailbag



MAILBAG JAN 4, 2008


Brooke from New York (how exciting) wrote to ask how many movies I see in a week...

Thanks for the question Brooke. I'm so jealous that you live in the city that never sleeps! I watch up to 4 movies a week at the cinema, and probably around 10 on DVD. I'm very lucky to be a member of the Australian Film Critics Association which means I can go see movies all the time, as a critic. It's as good as it sounds. :)


James from NZ asks what's my favourite movie of all time...

Well James, it has to be E.T. The Extra Terrestrial, directed by Stephen Spielberg. When I was very tiny, I saw this movie and it changed my life. I went from being a blob of flesh and snotty kidness, to a full fledged movie addict. I've mentioned this before, but I started a book to catalogue all the movies I've seen, want to see etc. It's so old and falling apart now, but E.T. sits at #1 favourite...always will!

Thanks for your awesome questions! If you want to email me a question, send it to: info@jenreviewsmovies.com


No comments: