Monday, February 11, 2008

Another sad day...





Yet another great Hollywood actor has passed. Roy Scheider, the best shark hunter that ever lived, is now deceased. He's perhaps most well known for his role in Jaws (1975), the movie that made the world afraid of sharks, yet he's an accomplished actor with a resume the length of my arm. He also starred in one of my favourite short-lived TV shows, Seaquest DSV. I hope you will go out and watch Jaws again or your fave flick starring this wonderful actor in remembrance. I know I will!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A sad day indeed. Let's not forget Schneider's long lasting relationship with director William Friedkin. The two teamed up for the infamous "The French Connection" and once more after "The Exorcist" in the morbidly underrated "Sorcerer". Anyone who hasn't seen the latter should go look it up immediately.