Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bad movies, bad night and decent glass of wine


So I haven't written a review in a while and I suppose I've had some sort of writer's block. I haven't been to the cinema in 2 weeks which is highly unusual for me. It's a slump I suppose and one which strangely kind of ended today by watching The Covenant and Bring It On 3. Yah, I went there.

The Covenant, basically the Craft with boys, was pretty bad. The script was confusing and overly complicated and the sound editing was atrocious. I've seen short films from High School kids that are better.

Bring It On 3 was exactly what I expected and watchable if you like that sort of thing. Me, I have a platonic girl crush on Hayden Panattiere so it was a must see. (Actually Megan left a suspicious wallet of DVD's here and I had to plow through them - see Megan's articles stage right)

The bad night would be working at a bar (nuff said) and glass of wine was to temper the sting of mediocrity. Oh the pain.

So save the cheerleader, save the world right? Cheertacular. (BLURG)


No comments: