Monday, May 5, 2008

Holy Flying Hunk-O-Metal Batman!

Is that how much a stripper goes for these days? No kidding.


Iron Man scored big at the box office this weekend, pulling in an estimated $101 Million Bucks. While this is a huge opening number, it doesn't quite recover the costs of making the film. I know I want to see this stellar Comic Book adaptation a second time, so I'm predicting it'll be a few weeks before the man of Iron is knocked off the number one spot, at least until Indiana Jones whips it into submission on May 22!


You know it's hard out here for a pimp


In other news of awesome, MacGyver is going to be made into a real big action movie! I'm serious! Dark Horizons reports it HERE yet some believe the source might be pranking us. I hope not! I was a member of the MacGyver fan club!!! I'll be very upset if this doesn't come to fruition.

I'm now following (stalking) Diablo Cody on Twitter as well as Myspace. Will there ever be another made of so much awesome?

No comments: