Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm a Junkie



I've decided I'm a junkie...totally addicted to the internet. I'm going to be writing for a total of 4 websites/blogs soon, obsessed with Tweeting on Twitter every few minutes, creating a video for the amazing Geek Girl TV, working on a new sketch comedy show for Youtube with a friend, am always logged into Facebook and Myspace and constantly check my email.

I was so distressed at being away from the computer this weekend at a wedding that I tried to log onto twitter from my phone (and no, it's not an iPhone or a Blackberry or anything even remotely like that). I am now set up to send Tweets from my phone, but I had to wait until the next day. I didn't want to be tweetless again!

It's a good thing my love for movies melds well with my internet addiction. Bring on the webcam and the home podcast studio!!!

No comments: