Thursday, June 26, 2008

Top 10 Resons Why I Might Not Post Something

I got this idea from Internet/Radio/Tech celeb Leo Laporte at his website.

Sometimes I just don't post something for a day or two, and there are usually great reasons. Here are the top 10:

10. I stayed up until 2am on a work-night writing a blog entry about procrastinating

9. I wanted to see what my subscribers had posted on Youtube and 4 hours later I was watching clips of Michael Jackson when he was black (and adorable)

8. The trash talking on XBox Live COD4 got out of hand...

7. I sat down on the couch when I got home and couldn't get back up again

6. I left the building on my lunch break...

5. The only movie that came out that week involved one of the Wayans or had "Movie" in the title

4. I decided a bottle of red wine just for me was a good idea...(see "Facebook")

3. I actually left the house for something other than a movie screening

2. I spent too much time on the IMDB message boards arguing over Transformers

And the number one reason why I might not do a blog post is...

1. My internet was shaped and I'm too impatient to wait for things to load (this happens once a month and I can only do posts at work - see #6)





1 comment:

Inkaholic74 said...

Great Blog!!! LOL!!! I haven't been home in such a longtime, that I don't even know what it is to Procrastinate. How about staying up till 2AM, sitting on the couch drinking wine, while watching Youtube clips?

Keep on writing!!! Jen!!!