Friday, July 4, 2008

The Girly Night

I'm an incredibly lucky girl. Not only do I have a sister who is my best friend, but my best friends are like sisters! Most of my pals dig movies and every once in a while we have a "Girlie Movie Night". The girlie part is because we're all girls but we usually end up watching films like "Die Hard' or "The Descent" or "Terminator 2"...the ocassional screening of "The Evil Dead 2" might not be too unusual either.
Tonight is one such evening and I plan on watching something totally kickass while eating copious amounts of junk and drowning my sorrows in a very decent and well priced bottle of red red wine (bottomless, of course). How's that for a slice of fried gold?

*In case you wanted to know the result, we chose Batman Begins in anticipation of The Dark Knight.

No comments: