Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm Back



Hi everyone and to new readers! Thanks to LAMB I've had some great comments and also thanks to Google! Your comments were all read, appreciated, and it made me curse the timing! I was sick right when I had new people coming to my site. What a pain. I hope you were all adventurous enough to view some of my older entries.


I've been down and out with the flu for over a week but despite the snot, am feeling much better.

I spent a few days watching season 1 and 2 of Dexter which is definitely one of the best TV shows I've ever seen. I love the way it makes you question your own belief systems and challenges the black and white of right and wrong.


This week the Dark Knight hits cinemas for real and I can barely contain myself. I know it's going to be amazing.


I'm also starting to record Podcasts through my old station, Edge Radio. They'll be uploaded to my new site when I get it going but for now you can listen to them on Edge. I'll let you all know the details when I upload the first one.


My faves over at the Naked Lunch have come out with some amazing shows recently so please listen to their podcasts by clicking HERE. I listened to a show they did on horror this morning walking to work and it made me want to turn right around, go home and watch those films. It's a really fun podcast and worth the time to download.


Thanks for being patient with me! I promise not to be such a baby next time I get the sniffles!


No comments: