Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This is just plain awesome

Nothing compares...to giant, black, drooling aliens


The bitch is back! Sigourney Weaver has done what many women before her have...she changed her mind! Click HERE to travel to Dark Horizons to read the (brief) story.

I know some of you are going "No no nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" but I choose to forget the horror that was Alien: Resurrection (aka #4) and am going to get excited about just the idea of seeing Ripley & Ridley battle some more Aliens...maybe a Predator as well? Reinvention time!!!

PS Yes I have also chosen to forget Indiana Jones IV...

2 comments:

Big Mike Mendez said...

If Ridley is back, then I'm there. She already re-teamed with Cameron for Avatar. And even though she's older, she still has it going on.

Jen said...

I think Avatar will be good. I'm really looking forward to it. I've seen your site btw and I REALLY liked it. You have a great attitude towards film. Thanks for stopping by!!!