Friday, July 25, 2008

UPDATE



It's another month of hardcore downloading which has resulted in the slowing of my internet connection yet again. As I write this, I have stayed late at work just to update this blog. I wanted to let you all know what's going on.


The world's most amazing movie podcast (besides the Naked Lunch of course) is about to be created. I am getting so excited about the day I can finally provide you a link to the podcast which will discuss movie news, opinions, film topics and even some sneaky spoilers. Thanks to The 10th Wonder Heroes podcast for the spoilers idea...very cool! The podcast will be produced with audio clips etc and will (hopefully) sound very professional for you.


The new website is coming along slowly. I managed to, with the help of I Heart Movies genius Mike, import all my current blog posts to the new template. Unfortunately, it has screwed up the entire page! I really wish I had taken some kind of programming course but sadly, I am at the mercy of strangers. Keep watching this space for more info on the new site. I will not be deleting this blog or neglecting it. In fact, everything on my new site will exist here. The new site will just be far prettier and easier to navigate! Yay!



Finally, despite terrible reviews for the new X-Files film, I hope to see it this weekend as well as finally bringing you a proper review of The Dark Knight which I will hopefully see again next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh hey, i'm a programmer.

also this is kinda cool if you're into maps and batman http://redeye.chicagotribune.com/media/acrobat/2008-07/41212560.pdf