Sunday, July 29, 2007

Movie Minute



Hi all! Thanks for being patient. I'm back! So happy to be here. I think this year's flu has been the worst in a long time. It's a minimum 4-5 day number with no mercy. I am now happy to say, though still slightly lubricated of the nose, I am more than capable of writing blogs!

Tonight I'll finally be seeing The Simpsons which took over $40 mil in it's first DAY in the States. Good gracious. I've also hired Eragon on DVD. I'm hoping it will stir me into reading the books. I'm already annoyed with it because John Malkovich has some aversion to doing an English accent. Perhaps he thought he was doing one like poor old Kevin Kostner in Robin Hood. I don't know which is worse.

Anyway, you can look forward to these reviews, plus next week on my radio segment I'll be hopefully talking to one of Australia's high profile Indigenous actors, Ningali Lawford, who is fresh from Baz Luhrman's 'Australia' set.

Thanks for being patient. I'm going to be your postman from now on. Not rain nor sleet nor hail shall keep me from my duties.

Don't forget to support your local cinemas!



No comments: