Monday, October 29, 2007

Movie Minute


Beckinsale was pissed when she heard about #3

I was cruising through the movie sites as I do and came across THIS little news item.

Did the people making Underworld 3 watch Underworld 2? Even if they worked on it, I doubt they actually watched it.

I've never seen such wooden acting and lack of care from lead actors. If there was a rumour about them despising each other on set (and by them I mean Scott Speedman and Kate Beckinsale) I would have believed it.

I was SO disappointed too because the first Underworld was absolute aces. Loved it! I really don't understand how the two leads lost all chemistry between 1 & 2.

Anyway that's my bitching for the day. I feel better. I just wish people would put a little effort in if they're going to make a sequel. See Star Wars (the original trilogy) or maybe Indiana Jones etc etc.

Despite this I am still excited for the AVP sequel :)

No comments: