Friday, November 2, 2007

Movie Minute: A sudden urge to watch Terminator 2...


Ok so guess what? I just did probably the coolest interview ever with voice over master Don LaFontaine! I was grabbing some audio to add to it and went for one of his faves, T2. Now I'm going to have to watch it! I still haven't figured out how to get a podcast up here so I'll probably make a vlog instead. Don was really lovely and it was so amazing to chat to him.

Apologies for not posting the Halloween stuff either. It's also audio.

For now, take a look at this video of comedian Pablo Francisco taking off the movie trailer legend.




Or try this one...a parody of the Hollywood voice over guys, starring themselves! It's 5 of them in a limo, Don gets picked up first. Gold!



PS The Game Plan was one of the best movies I've seen in ages! It was Disney gold but definitely above average! A+++1

Since I never posted my top 5 Halloween movies from radio, here they are: Halloween (classic), Shaun of the Dead (Funny), It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown (nostailgic), The Shining (Terrifying) and Candyman (scariest). I would have added the original Dawn of the Dead instead of Halloween, but it was for the radio! Also, the kids one was more for the radio, even though I did watch it every year. I love Gremlins, but usually include that in my top Christmas movies :)

No comments: