Thursday, December 13, 2007

Movie Minute



Just a quick update to let you all know I'm still around. I really have no excuses this time, perhaps spending more time doing research than actually writing, so I do apologise.


Tomorrow night I'm headed to the outdoor cinema at the Botanical Gardens near where I live. I'm seeing 'The Devil Wears Prada' lying on a blanket in the warm air with some good friends and good food...I can't really think of anything better! Well maybe winning the lotto...world peace?


They are showing some awesome movies in the next week or so, like Finding Nemo and Jason and the Argonauts.


I'll give you a full report Sat on whether or not it was worth all the fuss!


The awards season is heating up with Critic's Choice nominees announced and news that the Golden Globes may be canceled due to the writer's strike. Why why why?! I must admit, I do get bored with the many many awards shows that are around at times but the film ones get me just a tad excited. I hope the same fate does not befall the beloved SAGs or Oscars (which usually fall on my birthday).


In something totally unrelated I have watched the AVP Requiem trailers about a gazillion times so here is one for you to watch too! Roll on Dec 26!



No comments: