Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Trailers!



Every once in a while I just 'catch up on my trailers' meaning, I watch countless amounts of trailers, trying to discover ever single movie coming out in the not too distant future. I thought I would share but this post has been exhausting...I'm not doing this every few weeks!

Leatherheads...The makers of the George Clooney and 'Guy from The Office' movie have finally released a trailer. I think it looks cute and ACTUALLY funny. I'm really glad they didn't change the name to something more 'usual'. It's also got some bird in it...I think she was in Bridget Jones? :)






Forgetting Sarah Marshall...This little gem stars some of Hollywood's up and coming comedy kids including "Marshall" from How I Met Your Mother and the gal from Veronica Mars and Heroes, Kristen Bell. The trailer is amusing but I'm starting to think it's one of those 'too long in between good jokes' movies.





The Orphanage: One thing that doesn't need translation is fear. This film is a scare fest with Oscar buzz surrounding it. (Spanish with English Subtitles)








No comments: