Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Trailers! The Sequel!



I'm trying to be selective here, but it's difficult ok! I love movies!


The Hottie and the Nottie: Yes, I have always despised Paris Hilton and all she represents. Yet, I can't help but appreciate the fact she's trying to make it on her own steam. This film was a no-go for me just due to her involvement until I watched the trailer. Sure it's going to have the same 'makeover' theme, but it just seems that little bit different enough to peak my interest.







He Was a Quiet Man: Christian Slater sheds the pretty boy image and goes with the fug to try and regain some credibility, and from the trailer you think it could happen. Not too sure it will work for Elisha Cuthbert as the quadriplegic though!






Don't Mess with the Zohan: Hilarious new Adam Sandler...yes he's with the funny again.





So that's about it from me...I'm just tired of putting this post together! I haven't even tipped the ice berg of mediocre yet anticipated and great movies to come in 2008. Please head to Apple.com/trailers to have a look at what's on offer. If they don't work for you...search for them on Youtube...which is what I do, obviously.


Go see a movie!





No comments: