Sunday, August 17, 2008

Some movies I didn't watch last night...


Last night I found myself home alone, which isn't a bad thing. Not at all.

I did what I normally do on the weekends and picked out a couple of movies to watch while cutting my nails (I have to for Hapkido) and tidying them up to look nice. How girly of me. The extent of that girliness usually ends at clear polish. Sex & the City I ain't.

So I had wanted to watch Moulin Rouge for a few days, sat down, put it on and proceeded to keep it in the background while I did nails and other things. I just couldn't get into it. Then, after that I said to myself, well I'm going to try an action film now because maybe I wasn't in the mood for sap. I picked out True Lies (action, comedy, Arn). It had all the right ingredients but this one I turned off half way through to *gasp* do chores.

I have no idea what's wrong with me lately. Sure I'm depressed about the computer (see post below). I'm relying on other people to borrow one but it's not as urgent to them as it is to me. In fact, it doesn't seem urgent to anyone which makes me want to scream!

Well, today I'm meeting up with my super-duper movie buddy Megan, who will no doubt ignite some film-loving fire under me. She always brings me digital goodies and I'm looking forward to our regular data trade. Geeze, I'm a nerd.

In the mean-time I should be writing a podcast about Star Wars among other things. Someone call Austin Powers, I've lost my mojo! *sniff sniff*


No comments: