Friday, September 5, 2008

Chicks, please read!



Lice spread through Hollywood at amazing speeds


Hey ladies! I started a group on facebook a while back that is dying, tragically. It's called "Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I can't love action movies"! Yes, imaginative I know.

Well if you'd like to join just click HERE and I hope I see you there!

We talk about all things geeky including film, television and gaming.

I need someone to moderate it as well so if you want to do it, let me know and I'll make you an "officer" of the group!

2 comments:

Fletch said...

I'm no girl, but I love that you started that group. I practically swoon when I meet a woman that appreciates the fine art of Road House, Predator or Point Break.

Jen Reviews Movies said...

Yeah I've found that! Guys usually are very receptive to that type of thing. I mean, a girl who prefers guns and blood action over swooning romance? Sold.