Monday, December 8, 2008

Cullen Fever




He gives good Ed.


So, I saw Twilight. I haven't read any of the books but I can sure as hell see why they are so damn popular, especially to teenage girls.

The film is based on the incredibly successful book series by Stephenie Meyer.

The story is about a girl named Bella who moves to a tiny town and falls in love with a vampire named Edward. It's simple but it works. The film wasn't brilliant, but it was definitely entertaining. I'm not going to do a full review until I see it again because my screening was ruined by the screams (yes screams), giggles and squeals of so many tween to teen girls I can't even count. They laughed at "in-jokes" from the books, ruining poignant moments. Blast!

However, it was obvious to me why everyone loves Edward Cullen and why these books are so precious to so many.

I look forward to the next installment!

(Yes, I'm excited that Cedric Diggory is alive again) ;)

No comments: