Monday, September 24, 2007

Movie Minute: Sept 24

I love my little pet!


I don't know why, but I had to post something about this...

Every once in a while I just spend an hour or so trawling the movie sites like some crack addict. Occasionally I will find something that gets me excited. Many of these are destined to be guilty pleasures that people will ridicule me about.

This flick is one of those, but this is me not caring!

The Forbidden Kingdom stars Jet Li, Jackie Chan and Michael Angarano (the kid from Sky High which was also excellent). It's currently in post-production and is set to come out mid next year.

So if I haven't grabbed you with the fact that Jet Li AND Jackie Chan are in the movie together, check out the plot description from IMDB.COM: "A discovery made by a kung fu obsessed American teen sends him on an adventure to China, where he joins up with a band of martial arts warriors in order to free the imprisoned Monkey King".

Ebony and Ivory...lived in perfect harmony...

I have no idea why but I just got incredibly excited! Lady wood even! I'll keep you all updated on this as I hear more. Right now I'm really wishing I had a trailer....

No doubt this will be the corniest movie ever made...and I'm still excited!

No comments: